Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Girl That's Inspired By Quotes (Isn't That What They're For?)


Personally, I love quotes. You can learn a lot about how a person thinks by the kind of quotes that they like and put out for people to see. If a person displays quotes that are self-serving or materialistic, then you know where their allegiance lies--in themselves. If their quotes tend to be about money or "making bank", then you know that person is quite focused on the all mighty dollar (which can be a good or bad thing). Quotes can be snarky, uplifting, mean, you name it! 

With this in mind, I have decided to share some of my favorite quotes and scriptures. Ones that have helped me get through the difficult times, have put a smile on my face, and are sure to do it again for me in the years to come. They come from the Bible, from people who have changed the world, and from various others. My hope is that you'll find something that touches you (or tickles you) amongst them. 

WORLD CHANGERS



BIBLE VERSES



LITERARY QUOTES


FUNNY LIFE QUOTES OF RANDOMNESS




No comments:

Post a Comment